- Station: Gwanda, Lupane and Tsholotsho Districts
- Contract Period: 2 March 2020 – 31 May 2020
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. International Medical Corps is seeking qualified candidates for an Emergency Nutrition Response in Matabeleland North and South.
The Driver will be responsible for providing efficient, reliable and safe driving services; additionally s/he drives the office vehicle for transporting authorized personnel and delivery/collection of mail, documents ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues.
- Driver will be responsible for complying with the Zimbabwe Highway Code and organizations policies on driving at all times;
- Ensure all vehicle maintenance services are carried out in accordance with set service schedules and checklist duly signed and completed;
- Undertake all repair work assigned to meet set standards in readiness for travel and continuously monitor condition of each vehicle assigned to and promptly report to the Logistics Officer in case of any damages, accidents and incidents.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum ‘O” level qualifications with at least 5 passes;
- Must possess Valid Class 4 Driving Licence;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 4 years’ driving experience working for a humanitarian organization; Mechanic qualification and experience an added advantage.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com