CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring an E-BANKING SUPPORT ANALYST
The role – what we expect from you:
- Translate business requirements from users into systems requirements for system vendors.
- Perform technical tests for system solutions/products.
- Develop and maintain switch balances update configurations and systems to avoid mismatches between Switch balances and Core System balances.
- Configure POS terminals with correct details and security keys.
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on E-Banking & Card services systems.
- Install security controls on E Banking & Card service systems in line with Payment associations protocols.
- Apply mandatory compliance updates on E-Banking and Card Services systems.
- Carry out root cause analysis for all incidences recorded on E-Banking & Card services systems to achieve systems stability
- Extract and provide reports on E-banking and Card Services systems activities
- Develop and maintain all system documentation for E-banking & Card services systems.
- Set up DR for E-Banking and Card Systems, document invocation procedures and carry out tests as per guidelines.
- Implement and review IT Security controls on E-Banking and Card systems.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Postilion certification
- 5 years’ experience within a card solutions environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Flexcube, Postilion, and Card systems security applications
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.