Duty Station: Harare
The Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) is registered with the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare as a private voluntary organisation (PVO). CeSHHAR houses several HIV prevention and sexual health research and programmatic projects.
Reporting to the Research Director, the following will be the ECR’s/ Volunteer’s core learning duties:
- Designing qualitative and quantitative data collection instruments; Recruitment of study participants according to protocol eligibility criteria;
- Ensuring informed consent process of participants;
- Collecting qualitative data using survey questionnaire individual interviews, focus group discussions and participatory approaches as needed;
- Processing qualitative data including transcription and translation;
- Compiling interview summaries, analytic memos and coding frameworks;
- Coding and analysing data using NVivo;
- Actively collaborate as a co-author in drafting publications with the rest of the team (including progress reports, conference abstracts and journal manuscripts);
- Assist the Research Director in the submission of the approvals to MRCZ and RCZ;
- Conduct mapping and sensitization meetings in areas that the research is working on;
- Any other duties as designated by the Research Director -KP.
- The post holder must demonstrate a strong understanding of social and health issues and knowledge on how digital mental health technologies and their impact on society and health. Must have strong analytical skills and be a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to see opportunities in the digital health space focusing on mental health.
- Preferred background in social science, population health, public health or related health.
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 June 2020 (4:30pm)
Related Jobs (45)
Quality Assurance Manager – Agricultural and Distribution on September 22, 2020 Full Time
Advocating School Readiness Policy Environment and Capacity in Zimbabwe on September 22, 2020 Consultancy