Duration: 6 Months
The Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) is registered with the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare as a private voluntary organisation (PVO). CeSHHAR houses several HIV prevention and sexual health research and programmatic projects.
Reporting to the Research Director, the following will be the ECR’s/ Volunteer’s core learning duties:
- Providing input on quantitative study designs, contributing to the statistical methodology section of protocols and reviewing other sections of protocols from a statistical perspective including sample size calculations;
- Assisting in the development of standard operating procedures (SOP) of quantitative data collection;
- Working with the data manager to maximize data quality and validity;
- Writing Statistical analysis plans and working with programmers to prepare associated do-files;
- Work with the data manager specifying data formats and data cleaning needed for analysis;
- Performing and/ reviewing statistical analysis and providing input to the interpretation results for reporting, publication and presentation;
- Any other duties as designated by the Research Director.
- The post holder must demonstrate a strong understanding of social and health issues and knowledge on how digital mental health technologies and their impact on society and health.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to see opportunities in the digital health space focusing on mental health.
- The post holder must have a statistical background with an interest in data science as a subject and as a career path.
- Ideally must have a degree in Statistics, Maths, Population studies/Demography, or Biostatistics.
- S/he must demonstrate competencies in several statistical/programming tools: Stata and or Python.
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to email@example.com
Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 June 2020 (4:30pm)
Related Jobs (27)
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy