(Agriculture/Poultry Industry, Harare)
Our client is looking for an Electrician to join their dynamic team.
- A minimum of 5 yrs’ experienced is required.
- The candidate will be responsible for attending to allocated electrical installation, maintenance & repairs to ensure Production Targets and standards are met.
- Conducts pre-operational checks and adjust equipment to produce optimally at all time.
- Assesses all maintenance and repair work, escalates and seeks approval where there is impact on safety and production.
- Fixes any electrical faults when requested by PP Supervisors or reports to Superior if unable to fix.
- Reports any identified electrical fault to Superior immediately.
- Responsible for the installation of designated new Processing Plant (PP) equipment & machinery.
- Completes installation within set deadlines & commissions to ensure good working order.
- Responsible for supervising the PP Electrical team.
- Trains team members on proper work methods, safety procedures and scope of authority & responsibility based on qualification & skill level.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels or better,
- Class 1 Electrician,
- Additional qualifications in Electronics an added advantage.
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to email@example.com