Business Unit : Technology Services
Geographical Area : Zimbabwe
Department : Technology Services
Vacancy Manager : Head Digital Transformation
Purpose of the job
To convert the business strategy to a technology architecture and manage the enterprise architecture on a day to day basis to provide business value.
Main Focus Areas
- Convert the business strategy to a technology architecture and manage the enterprise architecture on a day to day basis to provide business value.
- Ensure that a company’s business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals.
- Ensure that business and technology are in alignment by linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its technology strategy.
- Delivers the research, strategic development, and implementation of an enterprise-wide architecture for data, systems, applications and technologies.
- Assists in developing and assessing the strategies of enterprise architecture and roadmaps development.
- Manage System Designers and System Integration Specialists and provide hands on expertise.
- Interact with business and technology partners; setting direction, gaining consensus and leading our technology organization to build innovative solutions.
- Manages product selection to support achievement of organizational goals for security, reliability, and performance.
- Contributes recommendations and implementation strategies for new technologies.
- Responsible for the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all tasks and contractual deliverables.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Engineering
- 7 years’ experience in Software Development and/or Enterprise Architecture development and support. Two years’ experience at Managerial level.
- Experience in supporting and managing the following
- Core banking system knowledge – preferably Flexcube
- Understanding of standards and protocols including ISO, REST, SOAP
- Understanding various infrastructure systems and technologies
- Technology Service Management
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Different variants of Linux operating system
- Virtualized environments
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Internet and Mobile banking systems
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding people and business management skills.
- Highly Innovative
- Good Project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationships building and networking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong adherence to deadlines and targets.
- Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand the customer and business environment.
Job Related Knowledge
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking Knowledge of Emerging Technologies and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
- Enterprise IT Architecture Knowledge and ability to create and evolve an enterprises’ guiding principles and business architecture including organization structure, process architecture and performance management, as well as supporting information, applications and technology.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of the organization’s industry group, trends, directions,
major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters;
- IT Architecture Knowledge of and ability to design and improve organizational IT structures and blueprints in order to better support business operations and efficiently achieve organizational objectives.
- Service Oriented Architecture Technologies Knowledge of the technologies used to enable
excellent IT service for business clients; ability to develop, implement and support a variety of such technologies.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.com with the Heading: “Enterprise Architecture Manager”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 08 June 2020 @ 1630hrs.