Reference Number : ECO200505-1
Job Title : Enterprise – Wide Risk Manager
Company : Steward Bank
Reporting To : Chief Risk Officer
Job Type Classification : Permanent
Location : Harare,Zimbabwe
Steward bank is looking for a competent Enterprise-wide Risk Manager to join the Risk Management team. The purpose of the job is to facilitate and support the effective management of Enterprise-wide Risk Policies and Frameworks in order to manage current and emerging risks to assist the Bank in achieving its objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field is required.
- Post-graduate qualification e.g. MBA or equivalent will be an advantage.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 3 or more years in a management position
Key Result Areas
- Managing the Enterprise-wide Risk Management framework, ensuring adequate implementation across the Bank in order to minimise losses.
- Ensuring existence and effectiveness of the Bank’s BCP arrangements.
- Conducting gap analysis on all the Bank policies and frameworks and assuming custodianship of the bank’s policy and framework matrix.
- Consolidating, preparing, and analysing ERM reports by gathering all relevant information from business, industry and aligning with the charter for presentation to Enterprise-wide Risk Management Committee (ERCO)and Board committees
- Building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships by understanding the needs, sharing information and collaborating regularly.
- Providing ERM input to the ICAAP and the Financial Statements of the Bank
- Creating awareness of Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks by communicating with relevant stakeholders in meetings, training presentations and emails.
- Participating in Audit engagements, provide conformance assurance and audit tracking monitoring dashboard
- Assisting with the identification of risks associated with new products and projects and participating in UATs.
- Contributing to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the organisation Culture building initiatives.
- Providing assurance to the Shareholder on effectiveness of current processes and controls
- Seeking opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to the organisation’s control environment.
- Monitoring cyber security management and third-party
Closing Date : 15-05-2020
Related Jobs (41)
Provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Manicaland) on November 27, 2020 Contract