Executive Assistant to Director, Marketing and Economic Research
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above vacant position that has arisen within the Authority. The successful applicant will report directly to the Director, Marketing and Economic Research.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:-
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Proficient in software, i.e. tech-savvy; and
- Reliable and honest.
- A diploma in Executive Secretarial or Office Administration;
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a similar position;
- A degree in Marketing/Economics/Communications will be added advantage.
- To provide secretarial services to the Director’s office and support in the execution of strategic functions in order to achieve defined strategic objectives;
- To provide administrative services to the Director in order to enable her to effectively and timeously achieve set objectives within a good and customer friendly working environment;
- To promptly attend to customers and acting on any of their requests/demands and inquiries;
- To liaise with industry stakeholders and international and regional customers.
Interested candidates are invited to apply in own handwriting and attach a detailed CV and copies of qualifications to :-
The Finance and Administration Manager,
Agricultural Marketing Authority,
No. 8 Leman Road,
Or send through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 June 2020.