- Communicating with management on behalf of the CEO on matters related to projects being undertaken by the company.
- Following up on assignments delegated by the CEO.
- Reminding Management on due dates for submission of information.
- Developing and preparing documents, presentations, speeches and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Planning and coordinating the CEO’s schedule of meetings, workshops and activities and ensure it is followed and adhered to.
- Liaising with local, regional and international stakeholders.
- Responding to stakeholder enquiries.
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Perusing documents submitted for the CEO’s signature and providing quality control.
- Providing policy advice to the CEO
- Coordinating departmental inputs into the CEO’s position papers or reports.
- Coordinating strategic review workshops and consolidation of strategic inputs from the company’s departments.
Attending Meetings with the CEO
- Attending meetings of the Executive Management team and monitoring implementation of resolutions thereof;
- May be required to attend high level meetings such as Board meetings, meetings with senior.
Government officials, insurance and pensions industry executives.
- Attending CEO’s meetings with stakeholders and clients.
- Compiling documents and briefing notes for the CEO’s meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Specialist knowledge in insurance or pensions is critical.
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with extreme attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and external clients.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving and recommending appropriate actions.
- Must have emotional maturity.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant working with a Chief Executive Officer or Senior Executive.
- A professional insurance or pensions qualification is an added advantage.
- Public sector experience is a distinct advantage.
Email CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 6 April 2020
Related Jobs (8)
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract