Uluntu Community Foundation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to lead a community development organisation, in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. This is an executive leadership position reporting to the Board of Trustees.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction of Uluntu and ensuring efficient execution of mandate and achievement of organisation goals;
- Planning, coordinating, and directing the operations of including actioning policies and programmes as set by the Board;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of budget including planning, preparing, monitoring and administering and developing new funding streams for the organisation;
- Taking charge of business development, fundraising, stakeholder engagement and relationship management;
- Hiring, training and evaluation of all other staff and volunteers according to established policies.
The candidate must be in possession of a minimum of the following
- A Degree in Development Studies; Rural Development; Community Development; any such relevant qualification;
- An Advanced Degree in Development Studies or an MBA qualification would be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level in a community development organisation and or Non-governmental Organisation;
- A team player, motivated and excellent communicator with proven and outstanding negotiating skills;
- A highly target driven self- starter with proven leadership capacity and experience.
- Emotional intelligence;
- Excellent communication, writing and networking skills;
- Media literacy
Interested candidates should email applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, clearly marked: Executive Director Vacancy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6 April 2020