Applications are invited to fill the position of Executive Director of the Ecumenical Church Leaders Forum (ECLF) following the retirement of the current incumbent. ECLF is a community-based organisation operating in selected districts in all the ten Provinces of the country and has its headquarters in Bulawayo.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an ordained pastor in good standing from one of the Churches affiliated to the Zimbabwe Heads of Christian Denominations (ZHOCD);
- Possess a minimum of a Masters degree from a recognised University in a field relevant to community cohesion, peace building and conflict prevention, management, resolution and transformation;
- Be a visionary with at least 5 years leadership and senior management experience and demonstrable knowledge and capacity in change and program planning and management, resource mobilisation and program fund management, human resources management, community relations and advocacy;
- Have experience in working with both national and international partners;
- Be a critical and strategic thinker, creative, innovative and adaptable;
- Have extensive exposure in multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral environments;
- Have a good understanding of the Zimbabwe context and the NGO world and related national legislation and international standards and codes of practice
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application, accompanied by a detailed CV should be sent to the Chair of the Search Committee, email address email@example.com with a copy to the Chair of the Board of Trustees, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only emailed applications will be considered.
Responses will only be sent to short listed applicants
Deadline: 16 August 2020