The National Council of Disabled Persons of Zimbabwe (NCDPZ), legally registered under the Private Voluntary Act Reg. Number W.O 10/75 is a cross disability mass membership organization. The organization seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill in the position of Director that has arisen at the National Office. The person who shall be the head of Secretariat will report to the National Executive Committee (NEC)
The primary role of the position is to provide leadership and management in the daily operations of the organization in the areas of Resource mobilization, Financial Management, Programme Development and Management, Networking and Research as well as ensure the implementation of the Strategic Vision of the Organisation.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Social Development, Development Studies, Education, Law and/or equivalent and five years’ experience;
- Higher Diploma in any of the above plus seven years’ experience, two of which must be at management level;
- A Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in disability programming and project cycle management;
- Report writing and Facilitation Skills, MS Office, and strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should submit their motivation letters and copies of their academic and professional qualifications to:
National Council of Disabled Persons of Zimbabwe,
P.O Box 1952,
Or on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The subject line should be clearly marked Executive Director.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Persons with Disabilities (both men and Women) who qualify should apply.
Deadline: 6 December 2020