- Establish relationships with high net worth clients, solicit new business, cross-sells and up-sells Individual Life products
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with high net worth clients.
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with paying authorities.
- Performs customer service and business conservation activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends weekly meetings with Branch Manager and monthly branch meetings for production updates and marketing campaigns
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
Key qualifications, experience, a competencies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Insurance/ Marketing, Bachelor’s Degree an added advantage
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience, preferably in Insurance and sales environment with established networks and clientele
- Excellent communication and interaction skills; one who can easily interact with Branch Staff
- Integrity and honesty are key requisites in the Financial services sector.
- Self-driven persistent, aggressive and results oriented with a strong desire for success.
- Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers; team-oriented
- Well groomed, confident and presentable, a fast learner who can easily adopt to change.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 10 July 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, or disability.