Emthonjeni Women’s Forum (EWF) was established in May of 2010 and is registered as a Trust CF54/2010 to assist in preventive and responsive measures to gender based violence and in addressing behaviour change gaps for survivors and perpetrators of domestic violence in Zimbabwe. Emthonjeni Women’s Forum was founded specifically to assist women overcome domestic violence and realise their economic potential as well as creating a platform where they can share and exchange information on various issues brought about by inequalities between men and women. EWFs focus is on women’s participation in governance issues.
Emthonjeni Women’s Forum wishes to engage the services of an Auditor for the purpose of providing audit services as stipulated in its finance policy and procedure manual and the funding agreements with various funding partners. The organisation requires the Auditor to provide the Audit Services in the form of an Institutional Audit for the year ending 31 December 2020.The audit shall be carried out in accordance with International Audit and Assurance Standards board (IAASB) and funding partners’ audit guidelines.
- An independent external auditor with a Practicing Certificate issued by Public Accountant and Auditors Board (PAAB) and Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ) practising certificate issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe shall be engaged to carry out the audit.
Applicants with the experience, skills and expertise for this assignment should submit a detailed proposal to email@example.com
The application should detail the following;
- A capacity statement including demonstrated ability to handle the assignment;
- A detailed plan of conducting the audit, with clear description of the methodology;
- Budget breakdown detailing the auditors fee and any other related costs;
- Three recent organizations where similar services have been utilised including contact details of the clients.
Deadline: 3 July 2020