VMG Zvinavashe Trust seeks to recruit a Farm Manager to run their commercial farm located in Masvingo.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Farm Manager shall be responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on the farm.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
In return, the Trust offers a package commensurate with the relevant experience and qualifications which shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Agriculture
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Farm Manager
- Experience with both crop and animal production
- Practical knowledge of irrigation systems
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence
- Ability to work with no supervision
Kindly send detailed CVs and copies of certificates and a minimum of 3 referees to:
VMG Zvinavashe Trust,
c/o Tynwald Primary School
No 6221 Westlea,
or email to email@example.com on or by 10 April 2020