Gwara is a placement organization founded by African graduates from Ivy League and other top colleges that helps STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math related) graduates get admitted into top 100 U.S colleges for their master’s degree. Our Program is designed to walk with you as you go on your journey to study in the U.S from beginning to end.
We do this through our 10-week Gwara Fellowship Program where we work closely with you in your application preparation. This includes coaching you in GRE examination preparations, in writing compelling motivation letters and resumes, and in standing out during your interview with an admission officer.
The benefit we bring to you:
- Significantly increase your chances of being admitted to a top U.S college
- Significantly increase your chances of being awarded scholarships
Once successfully admitted into a U.S college you are eligible to apply for a Gwara Edu Loan that will help to cover your costs to study abroad. You only begin to repay the loan after graduation. We will continue to support you as a Gwara Fellow by helping you to get placed into great jobs globally after graduation and connecting you to mentors who will guide you in your career development journey.
Requirements to be eligible for the Gwara fellowship
- A track record of leadership and excellence
- Completed a STEM-related bachelor’s degree
- A desire to study your STEM field master’s degree in the United States of America beginning 2021
- Must have an undergraduate degree average of 65%+ or Second Upper Class or higher or GPA 3.5/4.0+
Costs of the fellowship
There is a $280 fee to attend the Gwara Program. The application is free and payment is only due once you get admitted to the program.
Closing date: 31 July 2020
How to apply
Click HERE to apply.
Please note that we review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage applicants to complete their application as soon as they can.