United Milling Company is looking for an experienced Female Cashier to join our Accounts team.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $7540 gross per month
- Accepts and accounts for payments from internal and external customers.
- Reconciles, accounts for, and banks all receipts daily.
- Prepares deposit slips for such banking.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 5 O’ Levels including Mathematics and English.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting.
- Knowledge of PASTEL is a must.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experienced in handling and counting cash.
- Meticulous in the handling of records and cash requests
- Good language and numerical skills.
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Office applications, proficient in Excel.
- Excellent customer service.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Cashier in an FMCG environment.
- 25 years and above.
If you are interested in this position, please email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com or hand deliver to the HR office located at 22 Coventry Street, Belmont, Bulawayo.
DEADLINE: 7 AUGUST 2020
Related Jobs (26)
Programme Associate SSA-G6 (Climate Risk Management) (123562) on August 7, 2020 Contract
Call for Consultancy Promoting women participation in ASM on August 5, 2020 Consultancy
Field Officer – For Citizens of Zimbabwe and Cambodia on August 5, 2020 Full Time
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy