Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant post that have arisen within the Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA). This is a temporary/contract position with a short employment time and placed outside Harare.
Field Officers/Inspectors (1)
- Minimum of a Diploma in Agriculture
- Progressive working experience of not less than 5 years in field monitoring activities
- A holder of a clean class 3 licence free of endorsements
- Hard working, reliable and honest
- A good report writer
- Good knowledge of the cotton industry is essential
Applicants who meet the above requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply to:
The Finance & Administration Manager
No. 8 Leman Road
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with CVs should be submitted not later than 15 May 2020.
Related Jobs (6)
IRS20133_Agricultural Economist (Associate Scientist) on September 21, 2020 Contract