The Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships, providing district representation and supervising & coordinating project activities at district level.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates financial and asset control plans for the district.
- Develops district activity plans in line with the project activity plan.
- Coordinates and facilitates the provision of technical assistance in the implementation of project activities.
- Coordinates the implementation of planned activities by project staff and stakeholders in the district.
- Reviews reports from Project Field Assistants (PFAs) and provides consolidated data for project level reports to the Project Manager.
- Monitors for ongoing staff performance, training and welfare.
- Monitors compliance and accountability in the use of resources in line with CARE and donor requirements.
- Coordinates stakeholder, community and district level engagements.
- Represents the project at external coordination fora.
- Degree in Development Studies/Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in community development /humanitarian work at Supervisory level.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong coordination and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills and decisiveness
- Good public relations, team player and able to work under strenuous conditions
Deadline: 10 June 2020
Related Jobs (68)
Forty five (45) x HIV Services Quality Officer (HSQO) on September 22, 2020 Contract
Palliative Care Project Coordinator – Integration Project on September 22, 2020 Full Time