Centre for Development of Women & Children (CDWD)
Short term contract. Part time (2-3 days a week), flexible days and hours. Based in Harare.
CDWC is a locally registered PVO working towards the socio-economic and political inclusion of marginalised groups particularly women and girls.
The position plays a vital role in providing efficient and accurate financial reporting as well as ensuring
compliance and accountability on the Organisation’s current and fixed assets.
- Monthly financial reporting;
- Payroll Processing;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Manage statutory payments;
- Petty cash management;
- Ensure adherence to Financial Policies
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or relevant field;
- Ability to manage an Excel Payroll System;
- At least 6 months experience managing donor funds;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High level attention to detail and ability to capture transactions accurately
If you are interested in this position and meet the above stated requirements, please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter to email@example.com not later than Monday 22 June 2020. Kindly provide your Skype Address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.