Reports to: Finance and Admin Officer
JF Kapnek, a registered PVO which has been operating in Zimbabwe since 1986, whose mission is to improve family health, reduce child mortality and create educational opportunities for the children of Zimbabwe through the implementation of scalable, sustainable programs, is seeking to fill this vacancy for its OVC Program
Objectives for the position
Financial support to the Programs teams:
- Ensuring timely and correct liquidation of programme advances;
- Assist with generation of activities request;
- Generation of stationery requests;
- Assist the programs team with photocopying, scanning and distribution of documents;
- Assist with payments of volunteers other stakeholders.
Admin Support to the Programs:
- Assist in carrying out procurement and stock follow up activities;
- Continuously raise and update the procurement request;
- Receive procurement request, sort and group them;
- Ensure delivery of requested stock to the program teams;
- Manage stock levels of stationery and other office items;
- Undertake field level procurements respecting the procedures and working through the head office.
HR Support to the programs:
- Make sure that all the time sheets for the assigned districts are correctly compiled and sent to the HR department;
- Follow up on any missing HR documents;
- Send contracts requests for daily hires;
- Provide technical support to district team if necessary.
- A recent graduate with a Higher Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management, Admin, Finance;
- One year experience in a finance & administration environment;
- Well organized and able to handle high volume documents;
- Meticulous with figures; Honesty and integrity;
- Proficiency in usual desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite and website management a bonus;
- General appreciation of HR policies and procedures;
- Experience using SAGE evolution an added advantage.
Cover letter and up-to-date detailed CV should be forwarded to the undersigned. Applications to be considered as they are received. JF Kapnek does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JF Kapnek Trust has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding and safeguarding children’s rights.
The successful candidate will be required to commit to the JF Kapnek Child Protection Policy and also be bound by the Sexual Harassment & Exploitation Policy.
Deadline: 11 September 2020 (12pm)