- Generate, keep record of and track all foreign payments and related acquittals.
- Processing of all monthly journals.
- Production of monthly treasury report and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in producing all budgets and forecasts.
- Perform daily interest computations on investments and borrowings and resolve any difference with the respective institution.
- Daily, monthly borrowing reports and records
- Maintenance of all correspondence with bankers.
- To maintain proper books of accounts in compliance with IFRS and the Companies Acts.
- Manage and plan financial resources and assets effectively and efficiently,
- Participate in strategic management policy development and implementation of the financial strategy,
- Ensure monthly financial information is prepared and presented for decision making,
- Participate in the preparation and adherence to budgets,
- Assist with identification of high- risk areas in the business and ensure compliance,
- Provide financial control and promote efficient use of resources,
- Assist in identifying funding gaps and proposing ways of addressing them,
- Direct, lead, manage and motivate the staff ensuring that they have clear work plans and objectives and receive regular supervisions and reviews,
- Organize and chair monthly review meetings and agree action plans,
- Ensure adherence to health and safety at all times,
- Any other employee services as may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG Account environment and should have a proven track record of implementing strong internal controls.
- Accounting degree or any related financial qualification.
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
Suitably qualified candidates to submit their Updated CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER-TREASURY as the subject of the email by Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (15)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract