Reporting to: Finance and Administration Coordinator
The Salvation Army – Howard Mission Hospital is a registered faith based organisation providing clinical and social services to marginalised communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe The organisation is committed to improve the wellbeing of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organisation in addressing the communities connected challenges.
Duties include but not limited to
- Maintaining the cash journal;
- Preparing vouchers and file receipts and all supporting documents for the cash journal;
- Doing cash projections for project activities;
- Assist in the production of Monthly Financial Reports;
- Audit Preparation;
- Ensure that timesheets are signed before processing monthly payroll;
- Collect vehicle log sheets from drivers on a weekly basis;
- Ensure compliance with the standard accounting practices;
- Ensure compliance for all statutory returns;
- Liaise with Driver for maintenance and servicing of vehicle
The incumbent should have the following requirements
- Degree in accounting or HND in accounting;
- Part CIS, CIMA, and ACCA an added advantage;
- 2 years Ngo experience;
- Experience with USAID funded projects an added advantage;
- Self starter and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Able to meet strict reporting deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets;
- Knowledge of pastel an added advantage
Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned copies of birth certificate,academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidate will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 1 May 2020