CeSHHAR Zimbabwe has a vacancy for the above-mentioned position to start working with the team immediately. The position will be reporting to the Accounting Assistant and the incumbent will be based in Harare.
- The role will be responsible for duties highlighted below and any other duties assigned by the supervisor;
- Ensure payments have full supporting documents and signed before being processed;
- Ensure the mathematical accuracy of all invoices, GRVs and general journals;
- Writing payment vouchers;
- General bookkeeping;
- Assist in report preparation;
- Liaising with project staff for the liquidation and reconciliation of advances.
Qualifications and experience
- Currently enrolled at University or College;
- Studying towards a degree in Accounting from a reputable University / College;
- Fluency in English and Shona/Ndebele.
If interested email your CV and application to: email@example.com with proof of enrolment at a University / College.
Indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.