A rapidly growing equal opportunity employer seeking a results-driven and ethical Finance Manager with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of financial operations to ensure that the organization remains financially viable and profitable in line with Strategic Goals and Objectives. This position will report to the Managing Director. The job incumbent will lead all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, and payroll. Responsibilities also include the production of financial reports; proper maintenance of accounting records; accurate processing of financial transactions; cashflow management and administration of a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and Treasury Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that the organisation remains financially viable and profitable in line with Strategic Goals and Objectives. Key
- Preparing and managing of Accounts and Finances
- Preparing budgets, Financial Analyses, Modelling and Management Reports
- Treasury and cashflow management
- Assisting with Developing and executing the Firm’s Long-Term Strategic Plans and Forecasts
- Establishing, Implementing and maintaining effective internal control systems.
- Developing and improving operating policies, procedures and systems and other business
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems of internal controls. Payroll function
- Management of Financial Accounts and Statutory Returns and Assets
- Managing the taxation, and general compliance with laws and regulations
- Management of Risk and Compliance
- Management of the Finance Department and promote the generation of positive revenue growth, harmonizing operations and improving employee performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance or MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis
- Experience in a Fintech environment or similar is preferred.
- Strong in IT and Digitisation.
- Diligent, reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time