Our client is actively recruiting as below:
THE ROLE: FINANCE MANAGER
Reporting to: Managing Director
Direct reports: Bookkeeper, Administration Officer, Storekeeper, Procurement Officer
Remuneration: Salary plus performance-related bonus, daily teas & lunch provided onsite
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 07.30hrs to 17.00hrs and Fridays 07.30 to 16.00hrs
Personality fit: Proactive, forward-leaning and most importantly meticulous in her/his duties
Zimbabwe’s leading manufacturers of interior fittings such as kitchens, bathrooms, closets, bars, offices, reception areas, laboratories & shop fitting for residential & commercial properties. The company was established in 1996 & has expanded & evolved to be the most progressive local interior fitting company in Zimbabwe. They pride themselves on stunning design, outstanding quality, reliable service & lasting value. This is a chance to work for a vibrant, young, modern & growing local company.
- Management of the entire accounting function including supervision of the Accounting Team
- Budgeting, annual financial statements & monthly management accounts
- Tax calculations, payments, preparation & submission of all ZIMRA returns
- Weekly cashflow reports & Income & Expenditure Control Management
- Ensuring that all payments are made on time
- Negotiating favourable payment terms & evaluate & monitoring supplier performance
- Maintaining the Asset Register & ensuring all assets are correctly valued & depreciated
- Ensuring all assets are insured at their correct values & securely stored
- Ensuring all projects are paid up before commencement & following up & instituting recovery action on all outstanding amounts
- Purchasing & freight of stock including monitoring of stock & replenishment in good time
- Evaluating & monitoring supplier registration
- Maintaining a concise investment policy, targeted investment plans, long term investment plans
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 10 years’ accounting experience
- Experience working with Pastel
APPLY FOR THE ROLE:
Please email your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not meet all of the requirements above will not be considered – please do not apply unless you have an Accounting/Finance degree AND +10years accounting experience AND experience using Pastel.
Due to the volume of applications received please note that we will not be able to respond to all applicants personally. Thank-you for your understanding.