The following vacancy has arisen within First Mutual Health Services in the Finance Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill this vacancy on a permanent base.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating and monitoring plan profitability and financial performance in line with actuarial guidelines and management targets annually
- Performing all tax related planning to minimize the tax burden of the company.
- Designing and executing investment strategy in line with shareholder objectives in keeping with the actuarial guidelines and sources and application of funds
- Executing financial strategy in support of annual corporate strategic priorities
- Coordinate and finalize internal audit review queries before sign off.
- Consolidates financial information into monthly reporting pack.
- Ensuring accurate and timely production of all financial information.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Presenting financial reports to senior management.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by verifying, allocating, posting and entering transactions.
- Monitoring budgets against actual performance and reporting major variances.
- Co-ordination of budget variation process.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- A professional qualification is an added advantage e.g. CA, CIMA, ACCA etc.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Experience working in health services business.
- Experience working with IFRS reporting.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address email@example.com.
Applications should be sent by and not later than the 21 August 2020.
N.B Clearly label the position you applying for in the subject line.