PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for playing a key role in the formulation and Implementation of the group’s financial strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of aspects surrounding operational management, audit preparation, treasury functions and inventory cost accounting
- Ensuring that daily/weekly/monthly operational & Financial reporting and analysis is completed to schedule for all sectors of the business
- Preparation of annual financial reporting statements in accordance to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Maintenance of cashflow forecast and requirement. Managing cashflow timing from various finance facilities to meet business expenditure needs and monitor cost of funds
- Preparation of information for budgeting purposes and monitoring of actual performance against budget
- Maintenance of all external financial reporting requirements
- Preparation and presentation of board packs
- Finalise year end accounts for the external auditors and provide any ad-hoc financial reports as required.
- Design and implement sound accounting and internal controls at all levels to ensure adequate protection of company assets.
- Manage debtors, cash collection and route settlement. Manage creditors, payment terms and settlement of accounts payable.
- Implement an effective and accurate product costing to protect margins.
- Design and implement the most appropriate financing model.
- Identify training gaps, needs and arrange appropriate training for Finance staff.
- Regulatory Compliance — ZIMRA, NSSA, Companies Act, etc.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum academic qualification Degree in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or an Articled Clerk with ACCA/CIMA
- At least 4 years’ experience in an accounting environment 2 years of which should have been at the level of an Accountant.
- Good analytical skills and able to work under minimum supervision
- Must have excellent communication and superior interpersonal skills. Ability to supervise, motivate and maintain harmony among subordinates
- High conceptual skills as well as innovative, analytical and enquiring mind
- Computer literacy i.e. Excel, Word & Power point. Experience in an ERP system will be an added advantage.
EMAIL CV to email@example.com by 12 September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.