Consultant: Brad Robertson
We are working with a large NGO who have tasked us in finding a Finance Manager with a wealth of finance experience to join their team. The Finance Manger will be in-charge of the forecasting, reconciliation and treasury management amongst others.
- Finance reporting function for all business units
- Preparation & review of detailed budgets, forecasts and input into management decisions
- Manage external audit and field queries with audit team
- Completion and submission of tax returns
- Preparation of payroll and reviewing regional payroll
- CA or related degree
- MS Office Packages
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly confident
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Financial Manager to expand their career and gain invaluable experience in the exciting African market.