Our Client in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for a Finance Manager. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position. The incumbent will be reporting to the CFO.
Main Purpose of the Job
The position exists to implement the Divisional Financial Management Strategies, Programmes and Processes as set out by the Chief Finance Officer. Specifically, these relate to Budgeting & forecasting, Shipping, Treasury, and Working Capital Management, Management and Financial Reporting.
Key Result Areas
- Implementation of approved Policy, Strategy, Annual Work plans and Budget
- Management and Financial Accounts
- Management of Ledgers, Expenses and Merchandise Creditors
- Cash flow management and Treasury.
- People and reports
- External and internal reporting
- Financial management ( Processing, gathering and reporting)
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Accounting degree
- Qualified accountant (Member of professional body –
CA, ACCA, CIMA or CIS
- At least 7 years’ experience with accounting management in a group set up.
- Numeracy, affinity for detail and interpersonal
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: email@example.com