Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Precision Recruitment International
- Reviews and consolidate group financial accounts
- Prepares & reviews group management accounts
- Prepares quarterly financial statements for the board
- Reviews the reports for correctness and recommends appropriate remedies
- Review of monthly Management Accounts and Quarterly Board Reports.
- Review of the monthly Consolidated packs.
- Prepare daily financial analysis reports on volumes, costings and margins
- Exception reports on group accounts monthly expenses
- Monitor & review the preparation and submission of Income Tax self-assessment returns,
- Quarterly returns for provisional tax payments, VAT returns, withholding tax returns and e-filing of the returns.
- Circulation of the daily reports & any other ad hoc reports as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Chartered Accountant (CA-Z)
- Degree in accounting or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the FMCG sector, at FM level
- Must be in or be willing to relocate to Bulawayo
If you qualify please email your cv in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.