Our client has been established for many years – currently, is looking for a person to take up the challenging and interesting position of Security and Loss Control Manager.
Our client seeks a fully qualified CA to fill the above position.
- Managing the division’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Implementation of the credit management policy.
- Cost center monitoring and reporting to management of the business unit.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Administration of cash flow management and treasury activities.
- Administration of the tax regulation and other financial compliance matters.
- Monitoring the division’s internal controls.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Management of working capital.
- Preparation of financial reports for weekly management meetings.
- Liaising with banks.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with statutory bodies.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned by superior/s.
- Chartered Accountant
- Industry experience in Manufacturing sector a must
- Hands on experience in Management accounting necessary
- Sharp numerical acumen and analytical skills
- Team player, ability to work with minimum supervision
- Available to start immediately or by 1st Jan 2021.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!