Our Client in the Manufacturing and FMCG Industry is looking for a Finance Manager. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position. Mutare based role.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the finance and administrative functions and preparing the company’s financial and management accounting information.
- The Finance Manager will be expected to perform the following tasks, among others:
- Take responsibility for the costing, accounting and administrative functions;
- Drive the implementation of the company’s financial systems;
- Lead the annual budgeting process and follow through with appropriate tracking and analyses;
- Assist with strategy development and implementation
- Prepare monthly management reports and quarterly Board packs;
- Ensure sound corporate governance and compliance with the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met;
- Implement sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets;
- Oversee treasury management and lead capital raising
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, bankers, and regulatory authorities; and
- Plan and prepare for annual audits.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Undergraduate accounting degree
- Qualified accountant (Member of professional body –
CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant experience
- MBA/MBL desirable
- Ability to understand the manufacturing process and manage the costing systems and inventory controls
- Experience with management reporting, and preparation of financial statements
- Good knowledge of Sage 1000 or Pastel Evolution and a high level of computer literacy
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff; and
- Fluent in English.
Salary $250,000 ZWL plus allowances
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
Offered Salary$250,000 ZWL