Duration: August 2020 to July 2021 (Renewable)
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments. PZAT has led and engaged in several programmatic and research activities focused on key affected populations in partnership with the MOHCC and academic, local and multinational partners.
The finance officer will join the PZAT team and be responsible for ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are adhered to in line with donor regulation and Zimbabwean laws and Donor Regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for audit preparations and ensuring that all the necessary documents are in place; preparation of cash flow projections and ascertaining the cash needs of the organisation;
- Monthly donor invoice preparation, projections and expenditure tracking;
- Ensuring timeous processing of payments and the timeous compilation and submission of statutory returns, Monthly payroll preparation;
- Ensuring an up-to-date medical aid plan & funeral policy,
- Ensuring timeous payments of all insurances and office utilities;
- Maintaining an updated asset register, Costing of programme activities and the drafting of office and programme budgets;
- Ensuring good administration and procurement procedures and compliance with Financial and Administrative policies and procedures.
Qualifications, experience, and key competencies required
- A University Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field, studying towards a professional qualification will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 2 years’ post graduate experience in finance/accounting in a reputable organization,
- Clean class 4 driver’s license;
- Working experience with NGO is an asset,
- Proven experience working with Pastel accounting system and Belina payroll,
- Knowledge of Zimbabwean tax laws.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 July 2020
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time