The Election Resource Centre (ERC) a think tank and advocacy institution on electoral democracy in Zimbabwe is looking for a Finance Officer to work in a vibrant and dynamic finance and administration department.
- Posting accurate financial records in Pastel;
- Preparing reconciliations of all bank accounts on time;
- Budget preparation; support in the preparation of financial reports;
- Preparing all payments and processing them through the various payment platforms; ensure timely processing of organizations payments;
- Ensure a proper filing of all receipts, invoices, vouchers, and bank statements is maintained;
- Conducting banking for the organisation; ensuring all journals, payment and petty cash vouchers have sufficient supporting documents;
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying;
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in accounting, finance or related field;
- Pastel experience is a must;
- At least 3 years NGO work experience;
- A clean class four driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet software is required.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit an application, clearly marked in the subject line which is being applied for, a CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com
Applications which do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 7 August 2020