About the organization
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Finance Officer, based in Harare, Belgravia. Zim-TTECH’s activities occur primarily in the technical areas of health system strengthening; health workforce development; operations research and evaluation; prevention, care and treatment of infectious diseases. Zim-TTECH is funded by PEPFAR through the Center for Disease Control to implement HIV & TB treatment and care services in five Zimbabwean provinces in support of the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) under the Zim-PAAC (Zimbabwe Partnership to Accelerate AIDS Control) program. The contract of employment is for one year from 01 October 2020 to 30 September 2021 and is renewable subject to availability of funding and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
The position’s main objective is to ensure the timely and accurate capturing of financial transactions into Acumatica system, timely preparation of reconciliations and financial reports as required by the donor. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Officer.
- Capturing journals and bank transactions into Acumatica System;
- Preparation of banks and other reconciliations;
- Preparing monthly actual expenditure reports (invoice to the funder) and reports of projected expenditure (monthly projections document);
- Doing daily cash withdrawals from the bank;
- Preparing weekly cash flows;
- Processing online banking transactions;
- Supervising cash disbursements for programmatic and administrative needs;
- Filing reports and any other relevant documents;
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Accountancy Degree and having completed or working towards ACCA/CIMA/CA(Z);
- Knowledge and experience with Acumatica Accounting Software will be an added advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting.
Commitment to diversity
Zim-TTECH recognizes that disparities in health around the globe stem from inequity. Therefore, the organization encourages and supports the multiple identities of staff including, but not limited to, socio-economic status, age, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity and expression, culture, spiritual practice, geography, mental and physical disability. Zim-TTECH strives to become a local, national, and international leader in developing and maintaining increased representation and recognition of each of these dimensions of diversity among its staff.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to email@example.com or to:
The Human Resources Officer,
10 Natal Rd,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 20 September 2020
Related Jobs (10)
Finance Associate – East and Southern Africa Program on October 27, 2020 Full Time