Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Once again only Women resident in Bulawayo will be considered;
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience;
- Familiarity with Pastel Systems, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Possess working knowledge of data input to savings and lending scheme databases for monitoring and evaluation;
- Ability to work at a professional level and to assume responsibilities and take initiative ability to be a team player.
- Applicants must possess the ability to think outside the box/creatively;
- The applicant must be in possession of a relevant qualifications including Diploma in Accounting and Finance with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include cash book, bank reconciliation, balance sheet, nominal ledger; Set up and manage financial systems, procedures and controls;
- Maintenance of accounting records on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; Responsible for managing all bank accounts and preparation of monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of annual budget and cash flow projections for all grants; Accountable for the cohesion and completion of financial reporting, including budgeting, internal and donor reporting;
- Preparation of accounts for audit; Liaison with bank, auditor, donors and suppliers as appropriate;
- Ensuring daily and weekly resources are available for operational activities
- Please note only female candidates resident in Bulawayo, fluent in isiNdebele will be considered as the programme areas is rural Matabeleland.
- This immediate position must be filled by 5 MARCH 2020.
- Please note: Once all applications are received only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- During the interview an oral, and/or written exercises may be conducted so as to test practical knowledge and skills.
- We require the following sent to firstname.lastname@example.org An application letter, detailing how the applicant meets the minimum qualifications with the names and contact details of 2 references;
- Please also attach a full and current resume relevant to the position;
- Please do not attach documentation supporting the minimum requirements as we will inspect these during the interview process;
- The selection process will begin immediately and a formal application form will be mailed to you for completion and resubmission.
Deadline: 5 March 2020 (Rolling)