Youth Alliance for Safer Cities (YASC)is a consortium of Youth led CBOs, groups and individuals whose main thrust is to advocate for the realization, advancement and equality of distribution of resources to the young people. The main mission is to have an improved wellbeing of the young people.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Carries out all finance related issues and activities;
- Prepares, implements, monitors and reviews the YASC budget and related systems;
- Prepares financial reports for submission to the board and relevant parties;
- Allocates funds in compliance with the funders and general accounting standards and regulations as well as per policies and procedures;
- Implements fraud mitigation practices and ensures systems and processes are executed efficiently and effectively to support YASC’s mission.
- A Diploma in business administration, economics, accounting, finance or related field;
- Or any equivalent professional qualifications from recognized institutions;
- Experience working with young people in the NGO environment is an advantage.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Tatenda on 0773925302;
Deadline: 10 June 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED