A leading Civic Society Organisation working in the field of Democracy and Governance seeks qualified and experienced candidates to be considered for the position of Finance Specialist that has arisen in the organisation.
The Finance specialist is expected to:
- Review all accounting documentation to ensure compliance with policies and authenticity;
- Prepare necessary reports and documents to assist auditors with annual institutional and grant audits;
- Review of all inventory control schedules;
- Review of asset register;
- Post transactions into accounting system;
- Review accounting vouchers before posting into accounting system;
- Post journals in accounting system;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of donor financial reports and management reports and perform any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager.
Competences and other Special Attributes
- Holder of at least an Accounting degree;
- At least 5 years working experience;
- Familiar with rules & regulations of key development partners;
- High degree of ethical behaviour;
- Honesty and Integrity;
- Innovative thinker and team player.
Applications must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 September 2020 (5pm)