An employment vacancy for a Financial Accountant has arisen within the Biomedical Research and Training Institute (BRTI), a non-profit making organization established in 1995. The Institute administers research grants (both local and international), manages research projects, conducts research as well as provides training and support services in public health, biomedicine and health research, mostly focusing on HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria and operational/health systems research.
Purpose/Scope of the Job
Preparation of Financial Accounts, as well as playing a role in various Administration and Human Resources areas.
Key Performance Areas
- Preparation of financial accounts for audit;
- Preparation of budgets, cashflow projections etc;
- Preparation and interpretation of quarterly management accounts;
- Overseeing project/grant accounts;
- Formulation and guidance on financial policies and internal controls;
- Ensuring full tax compliance;
- Company secretarial support
Responsibilities of the job
- Timeous production of management and financial accounts; Advising on up to date financial standards
Qualifications and skills
- Professional accountancy qualification;
- Management training or experience desirable;
- Familiarity with Pastel or similar accounting system;
- ICT knowledge
- 5 years and above, in a related role, preferably in a Research sector.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com
Only applications responding to the referred to KPAs will be considered and notified.
Deadline: 21 June 2020
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time