Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Precision Recruitment International
Investment Advisory (Agriculture)
- Analysing potential investments and producing detailed IRR models.
- Valuation of potential acquisitions using DCF, comparable multiples and depreciated replacement value approaches.
- Preparation of investment committee papers to present all aspects of a potential transaction to the Investment Committee.
- Monitoring the financial performance and cashflow of portfolio companies, and progress vs. key milestones.
- Producing monthly update reports on portfolio companies, and ensuring good communication between portfolio company management and the fund managers.
- Involvement in producing annual budgets for some portfolio companies, and providing input on operating strategy.
- Producing quarterly and year end valuations for portfolio companies, in line with IPEV valuation guidelines.
- Financial modelling experience A MUST
- Degree in Economics or equivalent
- International exposure an added advantage
- CFA qualified
- Experience working in investment advisory
- At least 6 years working experience
If you qualify please email your cv in plain word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.