You shall be part of the Financial Management team and as Analysis work closely with the Head of Projects, and the Group Chief Financial Officer. Your primary responsibilities will be to offer critical support and financial information:
- Produce high quality analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Analyse and report on the financial and operating performance of group businesses.
- Draft business plans and ad hoc reports for executives.
- Assist the Analysis team with the modelling of group cashflows.
- Perform analysis to support capital investment decisions.
- Assist with raising debt and equity financing for the group.
- Undertake research on markets, industries, and competitors.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- An undergraduate degree in finance/economics/accounting/engineering.
- A CFA, CA or CIMA qualification, or part thereof would be beneficial
- Approximately four years relevant work experience (for example in corporate finance, asset management, management accounting or mining).
- Strong analytical, statistical, and quantitative capabilities.
- Strong commercial and numerical skills, with an excellent knowledge of excel and some financial modelling experience.
- Highly motivated and organised individual with excellent communications skills.
- Familiarity with the mining sector is advantageous but not essential
This is a challenging and exciting role offered in a growing team and group – the salary on offer is in USD per month.
Email Cvs to Colin Roberts email@example.com