Our Client in the Manufacturing and FMCG Industry is looking for a Financial Controller. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position. The incumbent will be reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
The job exists to prepare, review, analyze & consolidate group financial statements, management accounts and financial analysis.
- Reviews and consolidate group financial accounts
- Prepares & reviews group management accounts
- Prepares quarterly financial statements for the board
- Reviews the reports for correctness and recommends appropriate remedies
- Review of monthly Management Accounts and Quarterly Board Reports.
- Review of the monthly consolidated packs.
- Prepare daily financial analysis reports on volumes, costings and margins
- Exception reports on group accounts monthly expenses
- Monitor & review the preparation and submission of Income Tax self-
assessment returns, Quarterly returns for provisional tax payments, VAT returns, withholding tax returns and e- filing of the returns.
- Circulation of the daily reports & any other ad hoc reports as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors
- Liaison with Tax consultants
- Liaison with Company secretarial
Qualifications & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant (CA-
- Degree in accounting or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the FMCG sector, at the accountant or group accountant level.
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!