Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Professional Recruitment Partners
An exciting opportunity has come up with an NGO client, however, you must have all of the following:
- Implementation of a payroll software to remove the manual processing of payroll;
- Installation of pastel on a server which would allow other finance team members to process.
- Ensure that all financial process flaws are fixed.
- Train the existing finance team members so that they can also process on the accounting software.
- Take responsibility for all financial related duties of Zimbabwe including: board presentation (financial reports), monthly financial planning (forecast), cash planning, and any fiscal/tax issues.
- Assist in the implementation of an inventory management system in Zimbabwe.
- Spend adequate time on site (at least 1 week every 2 months) to remain close to operations.
- Provide financial input into donor proposals.
- Prepare donor financial reports and submit them on a timely basis to head office.
- Identified training courses to enhance the capability of the existing finance team.
- Lead the registration process of the local entity in Zimbabwe
- Lead the conversion of the local company into a PVO
- Set up templates for new contracts
- Register entity within all tax authorities and ensure timely submission of returns
- Set up local bank accounts
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA or equivalent
- At least 8 years post qualification experience
- Experience in international organisations
- Has managed a team of at-least 5 people
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent computer/technology skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Result oriented & highly resilient
- Advanced competences in Financial Management and Reporting
- Proven experience in Budget Planning and Management
- Strong Corporate Governance
- Extensive experience in Cash flow Management
- Strong Internal Controls
- Extensive experience in Financial Analysis and Projections
Email your CV in word to email@example.com