The role reports to the Financial Director and is responsible for
- Oversees the company’s cash flow planning, forecasting process and requirements.
- Manages the company’s weekly and monthly treasury monitoring and reporting
- Manages the planning and sourcing of funds for the company’s working capital and capital expenditure requirements.
- Facilitates and implements value preservation initiatives and maximisation of returns from the company’s excess liquidity.
- Ensures the implementation and maintenance of effective and efficient internal controls within the company’s treasury processes and procedures.
- Collaborates in cross functional and cross business company initiatives and projects with focus on funding and cash flow analysis.
- Engages banks, suppliers, auditors and other stakeholders on treasury matters.
- Develops high quality and accurate treasury reporting framework for management, the Board and Shareholders. the company’s weekly and monthly treasury monitoring and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- A Chartered Accountant with over 5 years of financial and management reporting experience in a senior role post articles.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience on all aspects of management and financial reporting in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen and well developed problem solving capabilities.
- A self-
starter with high proficiency on Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills and strict adherence to deadlines.
- An analytical and detail oriented individual with good stakeholder engagement skills.
The role is based outside of Harare and offers excellent conditions of service including housing, medical aid, schooling and other benefits – email CV to Colin Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org