Location: Gokwe South
Programme Duration: 8 months
Reports to: Programme Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct baseline surveys
- Facilitating beneficiary registration following agreed strategies
- Engaging stakeholders in issues related to double dipping
- Assisting program officer in establishing complaints handling mechanism
- Facilitating election of food distribution committees.
- Agreeing with relevant stakeholders on distribution points
- Mobilising communities for food distribution at designated points in operational areas
- Making timely request for food dispatches
- Checking on the adequacy of stocks at ideal times in collaboration with Warehouse keeper
- Preparation for final distribution lists, distribution plan and monitoring tools.
- Facilitate training on climate smart agriculture
- Preparation and submitting weekly and monthly reports.
- Co-ordinating complementary activities during food distribution and documenting related case studies
- Attend stakeholders meetings as shall be directed by the Management
- Working Knowledge of Core Humanitarian standards
- Any other duties as assigned by Management
Knowledge and Skills
- National Diploma in Environmental Health or Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Health, Rural Development or Agriculture is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Clean class 3 or 4 license and ability to ride a motor cycle
- Willing to stay in remote areas, work with and collaborate with Catholic Church Structures and ethos
- At least 1 year practical field experience in similar position preferably in relief and/or development NGO operations is desirable.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter accompanied by full resume (CV) stating names and contact information of at least three references by 8 May 2020:
Caritas Diocese of Gokwe
Stand Number 3830 Nyaradza,
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy