Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Hammer and Tongues Africa Holdings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all foreign exchange transactions, cash, cheques, and foreign currencies.
- Matching demand and supply of foreign exchange to maintain the required foreign exchange and deposits with the bank.
- Carrying out accurate foreign exchange transactions settlement with all procedural formalities and documentations.
- Buying and selling, ensuring to up-sell at all times.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building rapport with clients.
- Working to sales targets.
- Handling Money transfers with approved Agents.
- Handling large amounts of cash.
- Dealing with all foreign exchange enquiries and ordering currency.
- Balancing and banking at the end of the day.
- Maintain proper records of all transactions.
- Report suspicious Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism activities to superiors.
- Preparing Daily reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma / Certificate in Banking/ Finance / Accounts
- Experience in banking or bureau de change operations is most sought after
- Knowledge of Computers, PASTEL and Microsoft Office functions management.
- Strong analytical skills with capacities to produce effective Foreign Exchange Sales
- Excellent Customer Services, Communication and Negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Email CVs urgently to: firstname.lastname@example.org