To plan initiatives, design execution, provide assurance and reporting on matters around information systems risk management, cyber security controls and business continuity management based on business strategy and direction.
- Performs minor configuration changes (e.g., increasing field length, removing fields) to Adaptors and system Reports and performs initial analysis and classification of new scenarios and Business rule changes
- Configures appropriate FMS rules and monitors the system “Alarms” to reduce fraud run rate, fraud leakage run time and initiating recoveries in order to improve overall coverage of fraud detection mechanisms.
- Monitors the completeness of data processed in the FMS system and follows up on issues.
- Performs systems analysis and recommends to the Security and Investigations team for further investigations and prosecutions.
- Detects, Analyzes and Monitors any financial fraud and recommends for further investigations to the Security and Investigations team.
- Analyzes and reviews specific end to end business processes which impact on revenue generation e.g. Commission disbursement Process, Manual Adjustment process, Insurance Claims processing etc.
- Coordinates the implementation of process audit recommendations by affected departments for correction of highlighted issues and for developing preventive controls to mitigate fraud risk.
- Administers the Fraud Management System (FMS) and Databases through maintenance of the application, reference data, and access control and user groups.
- Configures and integrates new products into Fraud Management systems.
- Recommends fraud prevention processes, system enhancements based on trends, Patterns and fraud practices
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Maths
- 3 ‘A’ Levels
- Computer Science or any IT related degree qualification.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fraud Control Specialist” in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 8 December 2020
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.