The ideal candidate would be able to finish project in time, you would be creatively interpreting 2D drawings into 3D CAD models as well as making modifications along the way. The CAD designer role also completes a crucial segment in our production process: preparing design models for manufacturing, We work as a team to produce custom-made masterpieces.
- Produce unique custom designs according to customer description.
- Make Sketches for customers to choose from
- Interpreting 2D drawings into 3D jewelry CAD models
- Designing custom jewelry pieces
- Creating photo-realistic CAD renders for customer approval
- Jewelry industry experience an added advantage
- Must have experience designing jewelry
- Experience with Gemvision Matrix/Rhino
- Excellent communication skills
- Design portfolio
- Creative and innovative eye for design
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of jewelry manufacturing
- Adobe Creative Suite
Take note you will be working remotely therefore you have to be a reliable individual who works within deadlines.
Remuneration will be commission based.
Send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (22)
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time