Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Bulawayo along Josiah Tongogara Avenue between 8th and 9th street.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone and answering or referring inquiries.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing or any related customer care qualification.
- Experience in the same post will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak Ndebele a must
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than Friday 13 March 2020 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House
J. Tongogara Ave